University of Rome Unitelma Sapienza, pursuant art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, communicates the following information about the processing of personal data that will be required for registration to the IV International Conference of tourism dynamics and trends.
What personal data do we collect about you?
We collect your following personal data:
- data relating to identification (first and last name, C.F., date of birth);
- contact details (postal address, e-mail address, phone number);
- economic and financial data (payment details).
For which purposes do we use your personal data?
We process your personal data in order to:
- registration on the International Conference;
- comply with specific requests of information;
- send advertising information;
- comply with certain obligations arising from laws, European union rules and regulation and by requests and instructions of Authorities or supervisory bodies.
Which legal basis allow us to process your personal data?
Unitelma Sapienza processes your personal information based on legal bases:
- fulfill contractual obligations;
- fulfill legal obligations;
- consent, in relation to advertising informations.
On which infrastructure and for how long do we retain your personal data?
In order to comply with the aforementioned obligations and to achieve the aforementioned goals, the personal data processed will be handled both through a digital database and through a physical archive. All personal data will be processed in compliance with the security measures sanctioned by the applicable law, in order to minimize the risks of data destruction or loss, of unauthorised access and of processing beyond the scope of its original purpose. Unitelma Sapienza keep your personal data only as long as needed to meet the purposes for which they were collected.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We restrict access to your personal data to the employees who need to provide services to you, especially with administrative personnel.
The personal data provided in the procedures of registration and enrolment, purchase and use of courses are required for the execution of the contract. Disclosure of data. Personal data may be disclosed to companies, public or private bodies, natural or legal persons, involved for the delivery of courses. Personal data will be communicated to the data controller or the data processor, each within their assigned tasks. The data will be also disclosed to third parties that support University of Rome Unitelma Sapienza for the execution of the contract.
We will not disclose user personal information to any other third parties without data subject’s permission, unless there are exceptional circumstances (requested by the Law or the Authority).
What are your rights as a data subject and how can you exercise them?
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) 2016/679 provide certain rights for data subjects.
For any processing of your personal data, you can exercise the following rights:
– right of access: you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that Unitelma Sapienza holds and process about you;
– right of rectification: you have the right to rectify the record of your personal data maintained by Unitelma Sapienza if it is inaccurate;
– right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority: you have the right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how Unitelma Sapienza processes your personal data.
You may also exercise the following rights under certain conditions:
– right of erasure: you may request that Unitelma Sapienza erase your personal data;
– right of withdrawing a consent: you have the right to withdraw your consent to a processing for which you have given your prior consent;
– right of objection to a processing: you may request that Unitelma Sapienza cease processing your personal data;
– right of objection to processing of direct marketing purposes: you can request that Unitelma Sapienza cease sending you marketing communication at any time;
– right of objection to a decision based on automated processing: you may request not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
– right of restriction of processing: you may request that Unitelma Sapienza restricts the processing of your personal data;
– right of data portability: you may exercise your right to data portability and receive your data in a structured and machine-readable format, or to have the data transferred in such a format to another data controller.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please email or write to us at the following address with the information necessary to identify you (e.g. copy of ID): University of Rome Unitelma Sapienza, Via Regina Elena 295, 00161 Rome.
We undertake to reply within one month. If for some reason we cannot answer to your request, Unitelma Sapienza will provide an explanation as to why your request has been rejected.
How can you contact us?
This Privacy Notice is intended to provide you with information about what personal data Unitelma Sapienza collects about you and how it is used. If you have any question, please contact us at: University of Rome Unitelma Sapienza, Via Regina Elena 295, 00161 Rome.
Unitelma Sapienza has appointed an internal data protection officer (DPO) for you to contact if you have any questions or concerns about personal data policies or practices. The DPO’s name and contact information are available on the website www.unitelmasapienza.it